Monday, April 26, 2010

SUNRISE AT AMED BEACH EAST BALI

Living in Ubud and being in Amed on the very early morning giving me such a wonderful moment to discover the beauty of the awakening beach itself and the wonderful early morning sunrise.
the reason I am here in Amed actually because I have to pick up my friend who are going to catch a flight back to the state at morning 10.00 o'clock .
I was expecting the drive from Ubud would take me more then 2 hours from Ubud to get to Amed in the early morning. in fact it onlt took me one and a half hour to get there. eventhough there was small quewe at the traditional market close to Amed beach.
I am arriving at Amed still at dark. it was arround 05.10 am . so I still get a small nap before meeting Mike
at 06.30 am in the morning.so I decide my self to go down further from the hotel where  Mike were staying. I thought there must be a great sunrise. and it is really did. I didn't expect it was such a gorgeous morning sunrise. I was the only person that morning by the beach to see the sun rising up so quickly.it was amazing.
after a numbers of shoot then I decided to go back where Mike was staying and finally I met Mike on Time.Mike was thanking me for being in Amed that Morning. he said...YOU MADE MY DAY .perhap because I am ready at the spot based on the time that he expecting
I am enclosing some nice pictures of the sunrise from my snap shot camera at the early morning Amed  for you to enjoy

0 comments: