Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sang Made Merta

My Name is Sang Made. People call me Sangde or Sunday. I was born in a small village call Kedewatan on April 28 1977.only 8 minutes from the center of art and culture Ubud town.
My childhood was in the farm. Living together with the parent keep me learning about the farm itself and the surrounding culture and nature. I graduated from high school in the year 1995 and decided to work in the tourism hotel in order how to support my family financial.
For nearly 13 year in hotel industry, I have learned so many things in regards of hospitality and genuine services. Meeting so many people from many different countries, encourage me to learn more and more. And I found working on hospitality business especially when we did all the tours where the culture is invisibly exchange. These things make me love my job.
I love serving people. This is another way what in Bali we call Yadnya.something that you do to other people that make them pleased and happy. These are one of the things that I do in Bali. From sharing all the lifestyle of the Balinese, up to seeing the culture and nature which come to a great satisfaction for other people to bring home after their Bali visit.
I have family. I have my parents and two brothers ,wife and kids son and a daughter and of course many friends. These people are my spirit. People are push me from my back to keep moving ahead. I love all of them.

0 comments: