Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NGEMBAK GENI

Today is call Ngembak geni
the day where that we are starting the new year of Balinese Caka year 1932.
lots of families in Bali are visiting their close and long distance relatives in the way how they are keeping their family harmony. as you can see on the road today from older generation and younger generation are having lots of fun and relaxing time.
Today I visit Wayan Sueta and his families.we had some cold Bintang beer during our talk and conversation.
I also took my brother in law with me. we had so much lovely time during this visit. we are also talking about conseping a surpirising trip for people that come to visit our beautiful island. to know more about Wayan you also can reach him at hiddenbali.blogspot.com
I am attaching some photos regarding our beautiful Bali new year eve Ogoh Ogoh parade in our beautiful village

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Ogoh-Ogoh. Great job.